There is so much talk about CBD oil lately! It seems like every time you turn the corner, there is another store selling CBD oil! Today, we are going to learn what CBD oil is and what it can be used for.
CBD is a plant that is categorized under cannabis. You may hear that there are two forms; hemp and marijuana. Marijuana has a component called THC which gives someone the psychoactive feelings or a “high” feeling. Hemp has extremely low levels of THC and the main cannabinoid is CBD, which does not cause the body to feel “high.”
CBD actually helps to create “balance” in both our mind and body. We actually have cannabinoid receptors throughout our entire body!! Over time, those receptors can stop working and by taking CBD oil, it helps to get them functioning again! These receptors can help with mood, our immune response, pain, depression and anxiety, just to name a few. Just like anything in else in life, whether it’s fitness, our diet, or taking supplements, consistency is key! When we are consistent with taking CBD oil, we have a constant level of CBD in the body, making it even more effective.
So, how do you know which form of CBD to take? There are various forms you can consume. Here at Envie, we offer the community capsules, tinctures and topical forms that you will find in the salve. Tinctures are amazing because of how fast they work. Because the tinctures go under the tongue, it completely bypasses the digestive tract and works quickly. Capsules are fantastic because you can see the exact dose you are getting each time and the effects last longer than the tinctures. The topical ointments are so convenient because you can apply them directly to the area that is bothering you. Whether it is knee pain, shoulder pain, neck pain or even a headache, this salve works extremely well!
It’s important to do your research on where you are getting your CBD oil from. As I mentioned earlier, it is popping up everywhere! We have chosen Joy Organics because we want the best for our members and for our community. Joy Organics is pharmaceutical grade CBD oil, each batch is tested to make sure it is free from any type of pesticide or metal and has zero THC. We are happy to be offering Joy Organics at Envie! Call us today for a discount! To Order Joy Organics CBD Oil: https://joyorganics.postaffiliatepro.com/scripts/clqd64mq2?a_aid=5c68c2ad1a7d2
**We are an affiliate with Joy Organics and will get a profit from any purchases you may make**
12 Reasons to Choose Joy Organics:
- PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE-Our products considered pharmaceutical grade because they are manufactured in a GMP certified facility by the FDA.
- FULL SPECTRUM-All products include all of the cannabinoids present in the hemp plant.
- NO RISK-All products come with a 30 day money back guarantee.
- ZERO THC-THC is the psychoactive compound in Marijuana.
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED-Our company is owned and managed by Joy’s family.
- HIGH ABSORPTION-Our soft-gels are 4x more absorbable than a standard tincture oil.
- WORLD-CLASS CUSTOMER SUPPORT-Here for you to make sure your questions are answered!
- CONSISTENCY-All our hemp oil comes from the exact same extraction process in the same facility, which ensures consistency.
- USA PROUD-All products are organically grown, processed and manufactured in the USA.
- EVERY BATCH IS TESTED- Each batch is tested to ensure the highest quality hemp oil available without any metals, pesticides or THC.
- VETERAN FRIENDLY.
- FREE SHIPPING.
Joy Organic’s Process
The reason Joy’s products are so effective is because of the superior quality of her CBD oil and the technology used to increase its bio-availability to the body.
Her softgels, energy drink, dog treats, face serum, day cream and night cream are made using a water-soluble nanoemulsion technology.
The water-soluble CBD droplets in these products are between 4 to 200 times smaller than the industry standard, causing them to be more easily absorbed into the bloodstream.
Our highly-bioavailable products are not only more effective, they’re also more economical. You’ll get the same results from a much smaller amount of what we create than you would from our competitors.